Peridot 0.29 Release Notes
Peridot update 0.29 is now available on the app stores! Update your app to receive these new feature updates.
- Ever bred a Dot only to find you wanted a different look? Well, now you can! Our ongoing Peridot research has uncovered the ability for Keepers to “Breed Again” before you commit to a new baby Dot!
- Also, Habitats now have “Multiple Wild Dots!” We aren’t sure why more are appearing but we think it has something to do with more Keepers like you nurturing and breeding Dots.
- We also improved asset downloads so your app experience is better!
We’re continuing to improve the app for a better, smoother experience. Let us know how we’re doing by rating us in the App Store!
- Devices get heated quickly during the peridot gameplay.
- Wild Dots may sometimes be different for players at the same POI
- Dots sometimes fail to detect walls and goes through them while walking
-The Peridot Team