Have Feedback to share about Peridot? Join the conversation in Campfire. How To Access Campfire
Peridot 0.19 Release Notes
Peridot update 0.19 is now available on the app stores! Version 0.19 has some improvements and stabilizations.
- To play fetch, open your bag and look for a tennis ball. If you don’t have one, forage to try to find one. Once your Peridot plays with the ball a number of times, the ball will break since they loved it so much!
- Ability to share photos and videos to Campfire direct messages and community channels from the in-game camera mode.
- New animations and VFX.
- Bug fixes and improvements.
- Newsfeed items may have missing banner images.
- The Habitat rarity color may not be shown correctly on your map. Clicking into the details of the Habitat icon (pin marker on the map) will force update.
- Players may see “child not found” when attempting to breed. If you see this, move closer to the habitat.
- You may experience soft or hard locks. If it appears your creature or the UI has frozen for a long period of time, you may need to force restart your app and re-launch to continue playing.
- Battery drain and devices heating up are a known issue that we’re working to improve.
– The Peridot team
Post edited by NianticFiona on