Have Feedback to share about Peridot? Join the conversation in Campfire. How To Access Campfire
Peridot 0.23 Release Notes
edited December 2022 in News and Announcements
Peridot update 0.23 is now available on the app stores! This latest version has some new improvements and stabilizations.
- Daily Streaks: Get rewarded for playing with your Peridot daily!
- Various bug fixes and improvements.
- Different Wild Dots may appear for different Keepers at the same POI during the same time.
- Baby Dots may not have “Horns” or be identified as a “Ram Archetype” when bred with “Ram Nest.”
- Foreground walking may undercount distance
- Some Android devices may have trouble saving photos or GIFs to the device.
- Journeys may sometimes not return rewards.
- You may experience soft or hard locks. If it appears your creature or the UI has frozen for a long period of time, you may need to force restart your app and re-launch to continue playing.
- Battery drain and devices heating up are a known issue that we’re working to improve.
- The Peridot team
Post edited by NianticFiona on